No shit, that is where corn comes from?
So you just cut it off the husks?
Thank you, Ina. I just had no idea.
And butter you say? Is that good with corn?
I am learning SO much.
- julie-sparkles likes this
- librarianpirate likes this
- thisismymonkey likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- dariadixon said: wait so I DON’T have to eat the cob and the leaves and the silk and all that???
- helveticafutura likes this
- warrenjt likes this
- actualhumandisaster said: But how do we get the butter out of the packet? Is they a tutorial I can download?
- beourguest likes this
- nanner reblogged this from lorettalove
- hearthechimes likes this
- alyssasaid reblogged this from lorettalove and added:
- the--safest--sounds likes this
- glossylalia said: Don’t add bacon though. Don’t get too crazy. What would Jeffrey think.
- snitting-next-to-borpo likes this
- glossylalia likes this
- colorschanging said: Wait, it comes off?
- colorschanging likes this
- motivatedslacker likes this
- lyrabelacqua likes this
- emergentpattern likes this
- ro-s-aspa-rks said: I cannot stand that woman. She makes me furious.
- ro-s-aspa-rks likes this
- footagenotfound said: Pro-tip: Don’t spread this around, because I don’t want everyone to know about this, but salt is pretty good on corn too. You’re welcome.
- lorettalove posted this