I mean…yeah. It was a good day.
Made even better by the fact that my Dad decided to let J stay at his house for a couple days.
I went swimming today. The water was ridiculously cold but I did by care.
It was GLORIOUS!
More episodes of the award winning online comedy series MY GIMPY LIFE!My Gimpy Life is an online comedy series created by and starring Teal Sherer, who is best known as “Venom” from Felicia Day’s The Guild. Loosely based on her real life, the show centers around Sherer’s awkward adventures as a disabled actress trying to navigate Hollywood in a wheelchair.
you should donate money to this
Oh oh oh oh! I love her so much!
I was asked this today.
Romeo + Juliet (1996)
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau photographed by Hasse Nielsen
I promised you a Gewgaws & Gimcracks giveaway, so here it is! The winner will receive the pendant at the top—a small glass and stainless steel vial containing a fragment from the Nantan meteorite fall in the 16th century—on a sterling silver chain.
- Liking this post gets you a point.
- Reblogging this post gets you a point.
- I’ll post again later in the day so west coast frayns and the night crew have a chance, too.
- Only one like and one reblog per post—no multiple points for multiple likes/reblogs.
- You don’t have to follow me to win, but everyone who already follows me gets a bonus point.
- Everyone who already follows me and hasn’t already won a giveaway item this year gets a bonus point.
- Giveaway closes at midnight Pacific Time, and the trusty Random Number Generator will pick a winner, who I’ll announce tomorrow.
- Don’t enter unless you’re comfortable giving me your name and address, because I’ll need that to send you a necklace. I promise to keep your information completely confidential.
- I ship everywhere the USPS goes.
- Yes, I am really giving away a necklace. No, this is not one of those Tumblr fake giveaway scams.
Aw Jim and Pam were one of my first big OTPs. Sigh.
I know the show sort of sucked towards the end but I’m crying a little.